CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire’s attorney general’s office has announced that a state trooper has resigned after he was accused of twice falsifying records. James Callahan was first accused of falsifying information on a form following an incident in Madison, New Hampshire, earlier this year. During the course of the investigation, the attorney general’s office found Callahan had also falsified information on his official report. Specifically, he allegedly made false statements about where the K-9 drug-detection search had occurred. Rather than charge Callahan, the attorney general’s office accepted his resignation. Callahan also agreed to forfeit his certification as a police officer in New Hampshire.
For more information click here.
Concord, NH – Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald, New Hampshire State Police Colonel Nathan A. Noyes, and Wolfeboro Police Chief Dean Rondeau announce that officials are investigating the suspicious death of William Murray (52) of Meredith. On Monday, July 27, 2020, officers from the Wolfeboro Police Department responded to Pine Hill Cemetery. Upon arrival, the officers found Mr. Murray deceased on the property of the cemetery. New Hampshire’s Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jennie Duval has conducted an autopsy of Mr. Murray. At this time, the cause and manner of Mr. Murray’s death are being withheld pending further investigation. The investigation is ongoing and additional information will be released as it becomes available, while protecting the integrity of the investigation. Anyone with any information is encouraged to contact Sergeant Kelly Healey of the New Hampshire State Police at 603-MCU-TIPS (603-628-8477).
Jen’s Friends Cancer Foundation – Climb Against Cancer – Monday July 27th, 2020
Mt. Washington Observatory – Science In The Mountains – Friday July 24th, 2020
Regis Philbin Audio Tribute:
Regis Philbin, a legendary television personality who co-hosted Live With Regis and Kathie Lee for 15 years on ABC, has died at age 88.
In a statement, his family told People: “We are deeply saddened to share that our beloved Regis Philbin passed away last night of natural causes, one month shy of his 89th birthday. His family and friends are forever grateful for the time we got to spend with him – for his warmth, his legendary sense of humor, and his singular ability to make every day into something worth talking about. We thank his fans and admirers for their incredible support over his 60-year career and ask for privacy as we mourn his loss.”
Philbin died Saturday. He and Kathle Lee Gifford launched their show in 1988, and when she left after 15 years, the pair remained close. He went onto to host Live! With Regis and Kelly, alongside Kelly Ripa, from 2001-2011. Philbin also served as the original host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? from 1999 to 2002, Million Dollar Password, the first season of America’s Got Talent, hosted multiple Miss America pageants as well as a reoccurring co-host seat on Rachael Ray.
Philbin was born in 1931 and raised in the Bronx. He attended University of Notre Dame, served in the Navy, then began a career in Hollywood with a local San Diego show called The Regis Philbin Show.
Philbin won multiple Emmys, including a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008. Philbin was married twice and his survived by J.J. Philbin and Joanna Philbin, whom he shared with his wife of 50 years, Joy Philbin. He was also shared Amy Philbin, with his first wife Catherine Faylen. Philbin and Faylen had another child, son Daniel Philbin, who died in 2014.
REACTION
In a statement posted on Instagram, Ripa and her current co-host, Ryan Seacrest, said they were “beyond saddened” by Philbin’s death.
“He was the ultimate class act, bringing his laughter and joy into our homes everyday on Live for more than 23 years,” the statement said. “We were beyond lucky to have him as a mentor in our careers and aspire everyday to fill his shoes on the show.”
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: https://bit.ly/3jHhZcw